TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By joining the Storage for a Cause Donation Campaign (“Campaign”), the participants hereby expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Lane Storage Solutions OPC (“Lane Storage Solutions”, “LSS”).
Lane Storage Solutions aims to facilitate a donation drive that is convenient and hassle-free for people to donate. At the same time, it encourages people to declutter and also to help other people in need. Resulting donations from this Campaign will reach people from far-flung areas, and those who have limited access to clean water, proper sanitary conditions, and shelter. LSS partnered with Operation Blessing Foundation Philippines Inc. (“Operation Blessing”, “Partner Organization”) for this Campaign.
- This Campaign is open to first-time and existing storers (“Storers”) of Lane Storage Solutions.
- First-time Storer is defined as an individual or company without any existing storage contract at Lane Storage Solutions within the last three (3) months at the time of donation.
- Existing Storer is defined as an individual or company with an active storage contract at Lane Storage Solutions within the last three (3) months at the time of donation AND are increasing their current space subscription or are extending their current contract term.
CAMPAIGN MECHANICS AND CONDITIONS
- To join the Campaign, eligible participants must comply with the following:
- Make their storage reservations first at the Lane Storage Solutions customer portal.
- Avail a storage subscription of at least three (3) months for First-time Storers or extend current contract term/increase current space subscription for Existing Storers.
- Receive an email from LSS confirming the donation and the delivery of cash donations to Operation Blessing on behalf of the Storer.
- Ten percent (10%) of the first (1st) monthly storage rental fee will be donated to the Partner Organization on behalf of the Storer who participates in this donation project. There will be no additional fees to be collected from the Storer. Proceeds will come from Lane Storage Solutions.
- This Campaign will run from January 4, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
- By joining this Campaign, the Storers agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Lane Storage Solutions. For more information, visit https://lanestorage.ph/terms-of-use/.
- Operation Blessing is a non-governmental organization accredited by Philippine Council for NGO Certification (PCNC) as a donee institution in the Philippines. Visit https://www.obphil.com/ for more details
- Lane Storage Solutions reserves the right to amend this Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice to Storers.
- In case of any dispute, Lane Storage Solutions’ decision shall prevail.
- Participation in this Campaign signifies agreement to the statements in this Terms and Conditions.
- All queries regarding this Campaign shall be directed to Lane Storage Customer Service Hotline at (02) 8569-0371, email us at email@example.com or leave a message on our website at https://lanestorage.ph/contact-us/