DATA PRIVACY AGREEMENT
Lane Storage Solutions (the “Company”) is a company duly registered and existing under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, offering warehouse storage services.
The Company respects and is committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. This Personal Data Protection Notice prepared in accordance with the Republic Act 10173 otherwise known as Data Privacy Act of 2012, sets out its personal information protection practices that are put in place to protect the personal information of individuals whom it deals with.
The Customer availing of the Company’s Services agrees to give access to, and storage of, personal information.
IT IS AGREED:
1. Collection of personal information
In the course of your dealings with us, we will request that you provide certain personal information elements to enable us to enter into transactions with you or to deliver the necessary goods, services, and/or communications in connection with such transactions. These are necessary for our business process execution and regular business operations.
2. What kind of personal information we collect
In order for us to fulfill one or more of our obligations listed in paragraph 1 herein, we will need to collect relevant personal information from you. The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact information such as your name, date of birth, identification documents, gender, nationality, mailing address, phone number(s), fax number and email address;
- Your location according to your Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- Cookies- the small piece of data containing information about you and your preferences that is sent from our website and transferred to your web browser while browsing our website
3. When and how we collect your personal information
We may collect personal information directly from you when you browse our website, enter your personal information, add or correct data into our website, log into the system, or make any interaction with the system.
4. Purpose of collecting personal information
Personal data you provide will be processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes as applicable:
- Process and/or confirm deposits, pick-up points, and drop off points for packages;
- Provide and charge for the services you purchase;
- Provide you with a better, more personalized level of service;
- Fulfill contractual obligations to you;
- Conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction, and quality assurance surveys;
- Respond to requests for information and services;
- Provide for the safety and security of packages;
- Administer general record keeping; and
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
5. Failure to supply personal information
6. Disclosure of your personal information
Personal data provided to us will generally be kept confidential, but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your personal information to the following categories of parties:
- our subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates, and other persons who we consider the appropriate connection with the services provided or to be provided to you and/or to inform you about our company’s news, information and/or promotions regarding our products or services
- We may also be required to disclose Data by law or court order or as requested by government or law enforcement authorities or administrative organs. The Data may also be sourced from or transferred to jurisdictions outside the Philippines in accordance with the points mentioned herein. Otherwise, the Data will be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed or transferred to other
7. Personal Data Integrity and Security
We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information collected, used, or disclosed is accurate, complete, not misleading, and up-to-date.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary and will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information.
8. Data transfer and sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your personal information to another Affiliate within or outside the Philippines, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
9. Access and Correction
In accordance with the Data Privacy Act, we may, on a written request, receive from you and provide you with access to your personal information, and consider a request for correction of that data. In such circumstances, please duly complete the Request Form for Access and/or Correction of Retained Personal data and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to the following address: N4 JY and Sons Compound Veterans complex Taguig City 1630
We will use reasonable endeavors to respond to your request within thirty (30) days from our receipt of your duly completed Form.
Please note that in certain situations we may have to withhold access to your personal information, for example where we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event, we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Data Privacy Agreement at any time by giving notice to its customers on this page and possibly within this Application and/or – as far as technically and legally feasible – sending a notice to customers via any contact information available to us. It is strongly recommended to check this page often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the bottom.
*We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative processing fee for retrieving your personal information records. This fee takes into account the time needed for verifying, locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying the information requested as well as any other associated costs and expenses that may arise from conducting such retrieval.